Whey Protein Isolate is a high-quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested. Whey protein has naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals. Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source – superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein, or soy. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- PROTEIN POWDER WITH BCAAs: Whey Protein Isolate is a high-quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested.
- UNFLAVORED: Mix one level scoop into your daily smoothie for 25 g of protein per serving.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
1 Level Scoop (approx. 28 g)
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Add 1/3 cup or 1 level scoop daily to 8 oz. of cold water, milk, or your favorite juice. Stir or blend.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 level scoop (28g) Servings Per Container: About 19 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value* * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.** subject to natural variability*** Branched-Chain Amino Acids Calories 110 Total Fat 0.5g < 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrate < 1g < 1% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Total Sugars 0g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 25g 50% Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 121mg 10% Iron 0mg 0% Potassium 155mg 4% TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE(example) (per serving)** EssentialAmino Acids mg PerServing L-Histidine 420 L-Isoleucine*** 1568 L-Leucine*** 2716 L-Lysine 2716 L-Methionine 560 L-Phenylalanine 812 L-Threonine 1708 L-Tryptophan 448 L-Valine*** 1288 Non-Essential Amino Acids mg PerServing L-Alanine 1288 L-Arginine 588 L-Aspartic Acid 2716 L-Cysteine 728 L-Glutamic Acid 4788 Glycine 448 L-Proline 1540 L-Serine 1036 L-Tyrosine 756 Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate, Sunflower Lecithin (< 1%). Contains milk. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source - superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.