Vitamin E is a major fat-soluble antioxidant that is particularly important for maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals formed through normal metabolic processes, as well as through environmental exposures.* In addition to its antioxidant activities, vitamin E is also vital for a normal immune function and for maintenance of a healthy vascular system.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- LIQUID VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT/6 DROPS PER SERVING: Contains 13,650 IU of d-alpha TocopheroL
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant vitamin and one of the body’s primary free radical-fighting nutrients.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
6 Drops (0.2 mL)
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Take 6 drops daily with a meal.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 6 Drops (0.2 mL) Servings Per Container: about 150 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 60 mg 400% Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Contains soy (Vitamin E from non-GMO soy). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening. Family owned since 1968.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.